The School of Cosmetic Science, Mae Fah Luang University by Green Cosmetic Technology Research Group and Phytocosmetics and Cosmeceuticals Research Group and The Society of Cosmetic Chemists of Thailand cordially invite you to participate in The Cosmetic and Beauty International Conference 2019 (CBIC 2019). The conference will be held at Mae Fah Luang University, Chiang Rai, Thailand during 7-9 October 2019.
This event is planned to be the most advanced and complete Cosmetic and Beauty international educational event ever held in Thailand. The theme of the conference “Sustainable Cosmetic & Beauty Innovation” aims to provide new insight, current researches and knowledge in Cosmetic Science and Beauty Technology to meet the increasing demand for beauty, safety, efficacy and sustainability. It also aims to accelerate the research collaboration of Cosmetic, Beauty and related field researchers around the world. Furthermore, students will also be able to present and share their researches.
The Conference will bring you the most advanced resources to formulate innovative products and keep abreast of industry trends. The core of the conference will feature the latest Cosmetic and Beauty developments through a combination of keynote sessions, oral and poster presentations delivered by leaders and innovators.
As a complement to the conference, the Workshops will conduct key development to the most advanced Cosmetic and Beauty Technology. Audiences will be refreshed their knowledge on the perfumery, innovative ingredients and scientific-based makeup shared by fellow scientists with the diverse range of workshops.
Aside from the conference, you can also experience the fascinating and high cultural ambience of Chiang Rai and cast an irresistible spell of enchantment. With a diversity of attractions: golden triangle, white temple, black house, ethnic villages, walking street, incredible waterfalls, scenic mountain viewpoints and relaxing hot springs, you will find Chiang Rai truly a magical place, one that captivates the imagination.
We look forward to welcome you to The Cosmetic and Beauty International Conference 2019 and join us the most complete Cosmetic and Beauty educational event.
Visitors’ Profile (Conference Delegates)
- Academics & Researchers
- R&D Formulators
- Doctors & Consultants
- Physicians & Nurses
- Cosmetic, Beauty & Health Professionals
- Manufacturers of Cosmetics, Beauty, Spa and Perfume
- Manufacturers of Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals
- Manufacturers of Nutritional Dietary Supplements
- Wholesaler & Distributor
- Wellness Clinics & Centers
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
|Prof. Aranya Manosroi (Ph.D.)||Prof. Jiradej Manosroi (Ph.D.)||Assoc.Prof. Panvipa Krisdaphong (Ph.D.)|
|Assist. Prof. Phanuphong Chaiwut (Ph.D.) [Chairperson]||Nattakan Panyachariwat [Secretary]||Mayuramas Wilai (Ph.D.)|
|Naphatsorn Ditthawutthikul (Ph.D.)||Natthawut Thitipramote (Ph.D.)||Sarita Sangthong (Ph.D.)|
|Setinee Chanpirom||Tawanun Sripisut (Ph.D.)||Thapakorn Tree-udom (Ph.D.)|
|Tinnakorn Theansungnoen (Ph.D.)||Waruttaya Sripattanakul||Witayapan Nantitanon (Ph.D.)|
|Assist. Prof. Phanuphong Chaiwut (Ph.D.) [Chairperson]||Prof. Datin Rosnani Hashim (Ph.D.) (Malaysia)||Prof. Helmut Viernstein (Ph.D.) (Austria)|
|Prof. Pilar Vinardell (Ph.D.) (Spain)||Prof. Richard Randall Wickett (Ph.D.) (USA)||Prof. Satyajit D Sarker (Ph.D.) (UK)|
|Assoc. Prof. Hiroyuki Akazawa (Ph.D.) (Japan)||Assoc. Prof. Leng Chee Chang (Ph.D) (USA)||Assoc. Prof. Pimporn Leelapornpisid|
|Assoc. Prof. Mayuree Kanlayavattanakul (Ph.D.)||Assoc. Prof. Nattaya Lourith (Ph.D.)||Assist. Prof. Ampa Jimtaisong (Ph.D.)|
|Assist. Prof. Nisakorn Saewan (Ph.D.)||Assist. Prof. Narunan Wuttisin||Mayuramas Wilai (Ph.D.)|
|Naphatsorn Ditthawutthikul (Ph.D.)||Natthawut Thitipramote (Ph.D.)||Nont Thitilertdecha (Ph.D.)|
|Punyawatt Pintathong (Ph.D.)||Puxvadee Chaikul (Ph.D.)|
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL DELEGATES
- 6th October 2019 (13.00-16.00), registration and poster attaching at E4 building 5th floor
- 7th October 2019
- STT45 open ceremony at C4 auditorium (optional, arrive on-site within 7.00)
- Lunch at E4 buildings, 2nd floor (12.00-14.00)
- CBIC open ceremony at E4 building 5th floor (Pradoo Deang II auditorium, 14.00)
- 8th October, 2019, Lunch at E4 building, 2nd Floor and Welcome Dinner at Lan Dao (18.00)
- 9th October, 2019, Lunch at E4 building, 2nd Floor
- Conference room is Pradoo Deang II auditorium, E4 building 5th floor
- Workshop room in E4 building, 7th Floor (E4-707, E4-708, E4-709)
INFORMATION FOR ORAL PRESENTATION
- Oral presentations are required to be made by PowerPoint, which should be controlled by the speaker.
- The oral presentation will be 20 min plus 5 min questions in English.
- All speakers are required to upload and check the files before the presentation at E4 building 5th floor (E4-507 room).
- All speaker are required to be ready at the presentation room from the beginning of their session.
- A PC-compatible computer and a LCD projector will be provided.
- Using Mac, please prepare the cable that compatible with your computer.
INFORMATION FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
- The poster must be in English.
- A 90 (width) x 120 (height) cm. poster must be printed by the authors.
- Presenting board marked with your poster number and attaching materials will be provided.
- The content of the poster should cover title, objectives, methodology, results, discussions and conclusions.
- The poster must be attached on the afternoon of 6th or 7th October 2019 during registration period at E4 building 5th floor (E4-514 room). Tear-off on 9 October 2019 at 15.00