The Cosmetic and Beauty International Conference 2019 (CBIC2019) organized by the School of Cosmetic Science, Mae Fah Luang University, Thailand will reveal an unprecedented number of innovations and knowledge in Cosmetic & Beauty. This is the first time in Thailand that the convergence of Cosmetic and Beauty will take place as a form of the comprehensive and integrated scientific conference.
The conference will offer proactive top-quality learning, current researches and knowledge in Cosmetic Science and Beauty Technology to meet the increasing demand for beauty, safety, efficacy and sustainability. It brings you the most advanced resources to formulate innovative products and keep abreast of industry trends. This conference also includes the latest developments from those in the forefront of Cosmetic and Beauty technology, excellent speakers; as well as demonstrations of the state-of-the-art machines & equipment. The research collaboration of Cosmetic, Beauty and related field researchers around the world will be also accelerated.
The core of the conference will conduct the latest Cosmetic and Beauty innovations through a combination of keynote sessions, oral and poster presentations delivered by the World’s leaders and innovators in the topics related to Sustainable Cosmetic and Beauty Innovations that will focus on:
- Cosmetic active ingredients e.g. natural products, extraction, biological active ingredient, raw material, novel active ingredient, eco-friendly material.
- Cosmetic formulations e.g. formulation method, green process, novel technique, cosmeceuticals, fragrance and perfumery, spa products.
- Efficacy and Clinical trial tests e.g. standardized protocol, new model, instrument, safety issue.
- Nanotechnology and Delivery systems e.g. nanoencapsulation, nanomaterial, nanosized cosmetic, delivery system.
- Beauty technology for wellness e.g. beauty treatment, aromatherapy, phytonutrients & nutraceuticals, dietary supplement, anti-obesity, weight & cellulite management, novel instruments for beauty and health, novel instrument, makeover, hair design.
- Other related areas e.g. cosmetic survey, regulation, manufacturing and quality control.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL DELEGATES
- 6th October 2019 (13.00-16.00), registration and poster attaching at E4 building 5th floor
- 7th October 2019
- STT45 open ceremony at C4 auditorium (optional, arrive on-site within 7.00)
- Lunch at E4 buildings, 2nd floor (12.00-14.00)
- CBIC open ceremony at E4 building 5th floor (Pradoo Deang II auditorium, 14.00)
- 8th October, 2019, Lunch at E4 building, 2nd Floor and Welcome Dinner at Lan Dao (18.00)
- 9th October, 2019, Lunch at E4 building, 2nd Floor
- Conference room is Pradoo Deang II auditorium, E4 building 5th floor
- Workshop room in E4 building, 7th Floor (E4-707, E4-708, E4-709)
INFORMATION FOR ORAL PRESENTATION
- Oral presentations are required to be made by PowerPoint, which should be controlled by the speaker.
- The oral presentation will be 20 min plus 5 min questions in English.
- All speakers are required to upload and check the files before the presentation at E4 building 5th floor (E4-507 room).
- All speaker are required to be ready at the presentation room from the beginning of their session.
- A PC-compatible computer and a LCD projector will be provided.
- Using Mac, please prepare the cable that compatible with your computer.
INFORMATION FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
- The poster must be in English.
- A 90 (width) x 120 (height) cm. poster must be printed by the authors.
- Presenting board marked with your poster number and attaching materials will be provided.
- The content of the poster should cover title, objectives, methodology, results, discussions and conclusions.
- The poster must be attached on the afternoon of 6th or 7th October 2019 during registration period at E4 building 5th floor (E4-514 room). Tear-off on 9 October 2019 at 15.00